• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
People need to calm down. Yes, he has the bozo gene but he is inexperienced for his age. Let’s not forget how many of us wanted Nketiah and Xhaka out.
No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Closer to 30 than 24 now. Sell

Lol that reminds me, when I was 25 I was chilling with one of my younger cousins. He comes up to me and asks me how old I am, I say 25.

This little mf has the audacity to say that makes me pretty much 30 and I'm an "old man now" 😭 😭 😭

I'M NOT OLD GODDAMN.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he just leave those poor decision making and stupid errors he'll be very good defender but that same what we been saying to mustafi hopefully doesn't come to this stage

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Y'all are getting soft. We've seen these types of centre backs for 15+ years here. He's not going to eliminate those mistakes from his game.

He is committing them EVERY SINGLE GAME! He is a liability in defense and needs to be, at the very least, benched if we're looking to keep up with City this season.

Just imagine how much safer our defense would be without him there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Y'all are getting soft. We've seen these types of centre backs for 15+ years here. He's not going to eliminate those mistakes from his game.

He is committing them EVERY SINGLE GAME! He is a liability in defense and needs to be, at the very least, benched if we're looking to keep up with City this season.

I think we'll process what he going to do this season if these doesn't improve i think we selling in summer

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

I can't see our defense improving at all taking out our only proactive defender

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Funny thing is most people are ignoring the fact the ref made an error by not flagging Nunez offside. Nunez was affecting Gabriel which is why he tried to clear it.

Anyway, not a major error. It happens. His involvement in the 2nd goal dummy was absolutely majestic.

I think Tomi is a better CB than him but we can't change a winning partnership.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Far better than Mustafi, even with the some errors...which I back him to overcome.

Had Nunez in his pocket that entire second half.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Funny thing is most people are ignoring the fact the ref made an error by not flagging Nunez offside. Nunez was affecting Gabriel which is why he tried to clear it.

Anyway, not a major error. It happens. His involvement in the 2nd goal dummy was absolutely majestic.

I think Tomi is a better CB than him but we can't change a winning partnership.

I don't get this, no one here has seen him play CB, somehow they still think he is better?! Based absolutely nothing

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I’m seeing Gabriel getting slaughtered on social media. Ain’t we learned? Just be happy with the win people.

Besides, the first goal may be his fault, but their second goal was Saliba’s fault but I haven’t seen anyone blaming Saliba. We shouldn’t be blaming players after a win, let the coaches give the feedback.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I don't get this, no one here has seen him play CB, somehow they still think he is better?! Based absolutely nothing
You can give that accusation to the rest, not to me who has watched him star for Japan at CB since he was 18.

He is a natural CB, but because he is such a good footballer he can play anywhere.

DasBootist

Calm down, Mr. Pringle, the team is winning and u have set urself up to look hella foolish if/when Gabriel irons out the mistakes and ppl start debating over who is the bigger Don out of Saliba and Gabriel.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I’m seeing Gabriel getting slaughtered on social media. Ain’t we learned? Just be happy with the win people.

Besides, the first goal may be his fault, but their second goal was Saliba’s fault but I haven’t seen anyone blaming Saliba. We shouldn’t be blaming players after a win, let the coaches give the feedback.
Cause Saliba doesn't consistently make the same sloppy mistakes every game. I like Gabriel and his profile, but he needs to cut out the sloppiness. He is still pretty young for a CB, but some guys just never get rid of that sloppy gene in their game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Xhaka fans know what's up.

Some fans just like to hate for the sake of hating, was very good in the second half...people acting like playing against Salah, Frimino, Jota is easy and you have to be perfect or you are **** :lol:

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Xhaka fans know what's up.

Some fans just like to hate for the sake of hating, was very good in the second half...people acting like playing against Salah, Frimino, Jota is easy and you have to be perfect or you are **** :lol:

Definitely. If Gabriel is seeing all this hate on social media coming his way after such a big win it could hurt his confidence. Fans need to learn. Hating on your own players serves no useful purpose, it only hurts the team.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom