• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What a beast this guy is Rashford been so hot form lately he kept him quite all game

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It's so rare to see defenders who are fast but also tall and good in the air, but if you're gonna look for a defender who is great in the air, tall, fast, can pass well, has a midfielder's technique... that's Gabriel and I can't think of anyone else really, maybe Ramos.

It's unreal that we've managed to get him and Partey :D

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Elwg5LxW0AElYcK

Can you imagine if Saliba comes good and we go in with Partey, Auba, Saka into away games? Sounds delicious. Best Arsenal team ever had the physicality to bully any team off the pitch. We need that back

Make

Player:Ødegaard
We have the best defender for 10-12 years. How he has adapted our game is unbelievable

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Deserves the love in as he’s ****ing legit, but I’d be screaming for a second yellow if I was a United fan.

Elwg5LxW0AElYcK

Can you imagine if Saliba comes good and we go in with Partey, Auba, Saka into away games? Sounds delicious. Best Arsenal team ever had the physicality to bully any team off the pitch. We need that back

Wow, a picture of Auba and Laca putting their heads down and focus instead of goofing around. Now I've seen everything.

Gabriel a true alpha wolf in that pic too.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Was defensively good. But had multiple brainfart moments when playing out from the back. Still not sure if we have a squad that justifies playing out from the back.

And there is no need for this either.
I thinks its Arteta's style and preferred method of play. Hes sticking with it so that this way virtually becomes muscle memory and automatic.

Kysus

It's so rare to see defenders who are fast but also tall and good in the air, but if you're gonna look for a defender who is great in the air, tall, fast, can pass well, has a midfielder's technique... that's Gabriel and I can't think of anyone else really, maybe Ramos.

It's unreal that we've managed to get him and Partey :D

He is a monster but clearly a bit clumpsy technically in comparison to Luiz/midfielders. In game he hides it fairly well, in Rondos you can see it clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom