• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Kind of fortunate Xhaka is such a lightning rod for criticism as Gabriel was more brainless today.

Not going to knock him too much though, he's a young CB with a lot of credit in the bank this season but he's played his part in costing us points today. Needs to learn from this.

Mudi

He needs to keep his emotions in place. The last thing you want is that your central defender becomes emotional and makes stupid mistakes.

That's why Mertesacker was such a great defender. He was so calm that he could make the team focus even if players were losing their head. Hope Mertesacker sits down with Gabriel and teaches him how to control his emotions. Otherwise we will have another Mustafi or Luiz.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He needs to keep his emotions in place. The last thing you want is that your central defender becomes emotional and makes stupid mistakes.

Sure he's hot headed in situations like these. During last season he got two yellows on quick succession, inside 5-10 minutes in our boring 1-1 home draw v. Soton.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Was a bit hot headed, but the ref was a joke...just tell Gabriel to calm down and the next one he is off, not like it's a super bad challenge... couldn't wait to send him off, ffs.

Remember when Jorginho on a yellow pulled Guendo down on the counter for us, somehow that situation ended with Matteo getting booked :lol:

Nothing will convince me that refs are super harsh with our players, the stuff I have seen us get punished for v other teams since I started watching football, is a ****ing disgrace.
Jorginho scored after that as well instead of going off.

Will never happen with an Arsenal player

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Kind of fortunate Xhaka is such a lightning rod for criticism as Gabriel was more brainless today.

Not going to knock him too much though, he's a young CB with a lot of credit in the bank this season but he's played his part in costing us points today. Needs to learn from this.

Yes Xhaka & Gabriel were at fault today but I find it hard to criticise either. It was a great performance from the youngest team in the PL. We will get top 4.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm watching the highlights again and I cannot believe what he did. There was no need, Jesus was miles from the goal. Such stupidity.

It's a real shame too because he had been excellent and has been superb all season and I think you've got to allow mistakes even one as costly as this. I think we forgive and hopefully with some wins we can forget too.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reckless but if we’re being honest then majority of the time the next foul or two after a yellow is a stern talking to.

It’s even part of Pep’s darker tactics to break up play ffs.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He has been an absolute rock for us and a massive reason why we can even contemplate top 4. I can't remember the last time a player got a yellow for scuffing-its literally been years iirc! His sending off cost us as we just couldn't hold on with 10 men. I trust him to learn and recall Vieira being much worse. He'll be hurting and it's not like he makes this stuff a habit but let thus be the last bit of brainlessness.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he did lost his head today he have all the right to get mad but 2 yellows in less than 5 minutes is unnecessary that's why he need to learn how to lead the team also need to learn these refs in this league are stupid

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Has done this before. Has to control his hot head or he's at the risk of becoming another xhaka.
Yeah. Away to Southampton last season. He clean out Walcot on the counter and got a red. I'm not worried. It's not an issue of ability.

It's something he can iron out if his game.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom