• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If I speak..

Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think 2 years has been enough to see he probably isn’t good enough what we want to achieve. Might have to replace him in the summer.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I think 2 years has been enough to see he probably isn’t good enough what we want to achieve. Might have to replace him in the summer.
I think he's definitely good enough. He's still young and will improve. What is he like 22/23. Not many defenders are at their peak at that age.

The hope would be Saliba would come back in summer and the compeition would lift his and White and Gabis level.

Doubtful he wants to come back mind.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Got given a bit of a run-around by Dat Guy today, but all CBs have to be honest.

We move!

PS...just go bald mate, it's embarrassing at this point.

Last edited:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think he's definitely good enough. He's still young and will improve. What is he like 22/23. Not many defenders are at their peak at that age.

The hope would be Saliba would come back in summer and the compeition would lift his and White and Gabis level.

3 young cbs is not ideal. We need more experience and leadership in there

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

He should be benched for a better CB, he's got too much of the Mustafi's about him I don't care about his age.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's had some shaky moments and it's funny to think how much David Luiz would help him mentally. He arrived here at a car crash moment and has never had the stability to develop. He should be doing better and hopefully Saliba's presence will lift him and offer him the rest he needs.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
3 young cbs is not ideal. We need more experience and leadership in there
Yeah but we arent going to spend 40-50m on another CB? Saliba, White , Gabi and Holding will be the back 4 unless Saliba leaves.

Riou

He's definitely been reading the comments on here these past few weeks, believed he was **** and started playing like he is.

Blaming his poor form on AM, tbh!

He will bounce back though, very important player for us.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Very good defender, but as i've said before, he's always going to have rash moments, its his temperament, plays this game like his mind is going at 100mph. Also, he will always make mistakes because of his lack of coordination, man has awful balance.

Riou

If this doesn't make him play like he was earlier in the season, then nothing will!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Had ups and downs today, wish him and White could find some better form for the run in.

Praying we at least get Tomiyasu back soon (hahahahahahahahaha)

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom