• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Better than Lacazette. We have leverage over Lacazette, I hope Edu and Raul don't buckle and leave this wonderboy on the bench for too long, he's hungry and ready.

chessygoal

I loved his reaction after missing the cut-back from Bellerin : Willock seems to have said that he should have left him the shot and Martinelli reacted strongly showing the goal, like he was saying 'man I' m in a good position no way I don't shoot'. This kid has it. His technique is suspicious to me, but he has a giant heart and a will to succeed I haven't seen in a long time here.

Manberg

Predator
The world of football still somehow rates Lacazette as a top top striker. Should sell him for what we got him for before his stock plunges down. We have good enough back up with this kid and Nketiah.

I said the same thing a month ago. People didn't agree with me :lol:

edit: https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thr...19-20-performances.33767/page-13#post-4923136
Sell Lacazette. He's a good player but surplus to requirements. No need to keep this culture of hanging on to players whilst money can be got for them.

Aubameyang, Martinelli and Nketiah are more than enough strikers.

Good lord, no. No. Auba, backed up by two players that have proven zero so far at the top level. That would be just beyond brain dead.

People are actually suggesting we sell Lacazette based on one performance against a championship side's reserve team?

Our fans. :lol::lol::rofl:

Last edited:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Seeing him play makes me wish we played with 2 up top. Imagine a tall physical presence next to him. He's eating goals for fun.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
You have to be patient with him, he will become a lot better in a few seasons (more polished, less anxious, more physically developed). Today the PL is something else.

The good thing is that playing with Arsenal's reserves (not that the starting lineup is much better, sometimes it seems even more dysfunctional!) against marginal opponents he already demonstrates some impact and that brings some hope.

Last edited:

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
He'll be a Barca player in 2023.

It's sad but that's the Arsenal life. What is sadder is that we might sell him for £30m :lol:

Symbia

As mentioned earlier, he's a center foward.
Likely seeing himself as a winger because his mentor Ronaldo is a winger.

His talent apart he has the highest workrate in our team, he just won't stop running.
Physically strong for his age too.

Impact

Established Member
Could, maybe should, have had 4 yesterday. Often a mark of a top striker is exceptional movement which leads to goal scoring opportunities and Martinelli has it in abundance. Also, his acceleration is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom