• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Strangely enough, I think he is one player that might benefit from Arteta's emphasis on structure and positioning.

I think you want to let him play out on the wing where he'll be facing goal, but he'll need the engine to track back for that.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really starting to see some encouraging signs from him. His link up play has improved tenfold, credit to him. His finish was class but the beat part of his goal was the first touch. It was so good he didn't have to take another and could just slot it away. Hopefully that goal opens the floodgates a bit for him. He looks a proper player now.

blrgooner

Established Member
Brilliant performance yesterday. He has been making these kind of runs very often in the last few games. If he can stay as composed as he was yesterday, he will get more goals for sure.

baccy_man

Established Member
Really good game from Gabi he covers a lot of ground with his runs and hopefully it was just a bit of cramp when he got subbed yesterday,
He impressed when he first played for the club and he looks like he is improving all the time.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Growing with each game, needs to stay fit now.

Think he could be a striker, but that pass from Laca is not something he has yet.

Maybe once we have a midfield Ødegaard will be able to give those to him, but until then, left wing suits him and I can see why the player himself sees his future there.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This guy has to be a nailed on starter, he just runs and runs. His movement is great and a lovely finish for his goal. To think only a couple of months ago there were rumours of him going on loan. He's going nowhere!

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom