• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If that was in the first half, he’d still probably make the same pass imo. It his unpredictable style - sometimes good, sometimes ****
I think we are underrating his technical quality. His execution in most games is consistent, what he struggles with is his decision-making.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Really a tale of 2 halves. Was brilliant for the first 30 minutes, ran his socks off the entire game but the bad decision making in the second half hurt us. Not playing Saka through properly was very poor but he'll know that and work on it. He and Ramsdale were still head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Depending on if the title happens or not this gets forgotten anyways. This has to be a significant turning point in the title place for it to stick.

Batman

I am pretty sure fatigue played a huge part in his execution towards the end because we all know he makes that pass in training. Saka makes that pass if the roles were reversed.

Martinelli is not quite what he is built up to be unfortunately.
What is he built up to be that he's not? He's the leading scorer of the team at the top of the PL and he had a hand in both goals today. Saka who is our best and most consistent player was anonymous for probably 80 of the 90 today but nobody would say he's not what he's built up to be because that would be ridiculous.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Depending on if the title happens or not this gets forgotten anyways. This has to be a significant turning point in the title place for it to stick.
Imagine if that costs is the title the way this did it for Liverpool in 2018/19:
7286835a2c5d002252e5595abc853028

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think fans will be looking back at Lee Mason failing to draw the lines if we don’t win the title.

I’m praying we win the title, so we never hear the name Lee Mason mentioned on here again.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

What is he built up to be that he's not? He's the leading scorer of the team at the top of the PL and he had a hand in both goals today. Saka who is our best and most consistent player was anonymous for probably 80 of the 90 today but nobody would say he's not what he's built up to be because that would be ridiculous.

The Raphinha, Mudryk attempts at signing (and others I don't know about) just makes sense to me that's all. Not that they would have been better because I doubt it, but the fact that the club were open to it.

I believe Jesus, Saka and Trossard make that pass. I saw Martinelli and that scenario unfolding and I was uncertain.

I would have felt the same uncertainty if it was Eddie, Reiss (he would have passed to Trossard) or Pepe too fwiw and I like them all as players.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Imagine if that costs is the title the way this did it for Liverpool in 2018/19:
7286835a2c5d002252e5595abc853028

Liverpool got robbed differently, I do understand their fans with how the PL has been set up for City to stroll through. Remember this aswell:

54693943-0-image-a-65_1645905267157.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Battered them first half...

...where is Nelson, ffs...is it because his dog is going to jail or something, that we aren't playing him when we clearly need a new outlet!

Batman

The Raphinha, Mudryk attempts at signing (and others I don't know about) just makes sense to me that's all. Not that they would have been better because I doubt it, but the fact that the club were open to it.

I believe Jesus, Saka and Trossard make that pass. I saw Martinelli and that scenario unfolding and I was uncertain.

I would have felt the same uncertainty if it was Eddie, Reiss (he would have passed to Trossard) or Pepe too fwiw and I like them all as players.
Players mess up passes. The greatest player in PL history and our greatest player of all time bottled 2 sitters to put us up 2-0 in the biggest game of his life in his home city in 2006. Was he also not what he was made out to be or are these players humans?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Think that's the wrong way of thinking. We are trying to build a team to compete on four fronts. It needs depth, two players per position. At least that's how I'd take it especially re Raphina who predominantly plays on the right. We weren't trying to sign him because Saka isn't upto standard.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

True, and he’s having an amazing season, but that pass was still brutal given the stakes.

Already lodged in my brain alongside Henry’s miss in the CL final.

To me that game could’ve ended 4-2 or worse considering the savaging we took second half.

It cancels out because in my eyes the Salah miss could be a huge swing the other way. Say we win the title by a point we’ll look back and say that penalty is what won it.

Today is a point earned and he was the biggest reason for it. Unplayable first half.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The pass was very rush but you can forgive him because of inexpensive and likely tired legs

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom