• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Does he have a new missus or did he just decide to have include her in social media posts more now? Might be a factor in him going up a level this season.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
This was his best performance for us.
Still think his performance against Leicester at home this season was his best all around game in his pro career so far. He did everything in that game. Good link up, pressed like an animal and won the ball back countless times, dribbled well in tight spaces, scored a clinical goal and created many chances.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yep if ESR can get over his fitness issues then that LCM #8 role is his for the taking moving forward. He’s taylor made for it.

Been saying this for a while, glad others see it too. He does a lot of the same things well that Xhaka does but obviously needs a lot more experience and to sharpen up defensively a little and perhaps doesn't have the same passing range.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Terrible player according to all the fat armchair slobs. Thank goodness I have two eyes.

And a brain. Tbf my IRL mate has been telling me this kid's gonna be a worldie ever since he first signed, looks to be a cracking call.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Growing into his body and developing his man-strength has helped him tremendously he's a pain for any full back to face Trent just got the worst of it..
You can’t teach a player to have fight in him. You either do or don’t. Compare his intensity to Nelson and it’s day and night. Even if Martinelli ness up 5 times in row, he will go at you the 6th time with the same confidence

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
You can’t teach a player to have fight in him. You either do or don’t. Compare his intensity to Nelson and it’s day and night. Even if Martinelli ness up 5 times in row, he will go at you the 6th time with the same confidence
Not sure what this has to do with what I said, but fair enough 👍🏾

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What a player he's turning out to be. His blistering pace strikes fear into the opposition. You could see the defenders were doubling up on him and he's pulling them all out of shape. Amazing contribution.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Forms part of a forward line with tremendous potential. Martinelli, Smith Rowe, Jesus, Nketiah, Saka, with Balogun and Marquinhos waiting in the wings.

Now I'd push the envelope and bring in Leao and Vlahovic, yes both. This can really be a special period for us.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Forms part of a forward line with tremendous potential. Martinelli, Smith Rowe, Jesus, Nketiah, Saka, with Balogun and Marquinhos waiting in the wings.

Now I'd push the envelope and bring in Leao and Vlahovic, yes both. This can really be a special period for us.
Leao and Vlahovic would make us absolutely formidable.

Leao alone would to be honest. The sort of player that can absolutely tear up this league in the right team.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
skysports-martinelli-arsenal_5920046.png

This was before the Liverpool game.

Last edited:

Bloodbather

Established Member

Vlahovic? We're not bringing another CF in, would mess up the chemistry up front. Gabriel Jesus being entrusted with the #9 role on a permanent basis is huge for his confidence, he won't appreciate being relegated to his City role where he has to move around again. It means selling Nketiah after having just convinced him to stay by promising him the main backup CF role as well. That's not how you do business.

A winger signing probably is on the cards, but I highly doubt it'll be someone as established as Leão. Someone like Mudryk is more likely.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom