• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Got to see a replay of that final pass, looked simple even with the keeper off their line.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it's gonna take me a few days to get over that pass at the end.

But overall I think he did alright, still times he holds onto the ball way too long or just makes a bizarre decision but he's growing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That pass cost us the game. No excuse for it. He is good when he doesn’t have to think. But truly low iq player

say yes

forum master baiter
His decision making in the second half was terrible generally.

Talented player, but in games like this the margins are so tight and it showed.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I'm so angry with him, he just want to drible drible and drible the ball ..... And when he pass the ball , its too poor

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FtSibJuXsAg2c0X

Hope this doesn’t end up in @2Smokeyy ’s what if thread one day

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Was always a threat, great goal but that pass at the end was simple for a top level PL player.

Bruv, about a year ago I was almost 6 stone overweight, suffering with all kindsa leg cramps, I was slow as sh!t and I had chronic severe back pain, and even ME in that state would've made a better pass than that.

Shameful pass, absolutely shameful.

That said I still believe in the player but it will take time to get over it.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I know everyone is pissed for the pass, but Martinelli puts everything for 90 minutes and was clearly tired close to the end. Sometimes football can be reduced to these small moments but we won't know how much it this could cost us until May.

TheDrunkenMaster

I’ve never been his biggest fan but he’s starting to grow on me after scoring once and creating a goal it’s hard for me to criticize him to much for that last pass

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Overall he still had a fantastic game. Of course against Trent it's easier, but he was a constant threat and involved in both goals.

Make this a perfect pass and he would have overtaken Ramsdale as my MOTM.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom