• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,777
  • Views 1,163,673

Aevi

Hale End FC
His contract ends following this season, right? Not much we'd be able to do then, though I hope there is some way we'd have first-choice on him or something when his time at Celtic would come to an end.

mm76

Yer Da
the commentator just said about Arsenal wanting the U23 side to play in the same way as the senior team - i think we all know what's wrong with that strategy...

nick gould

Arsenal attackers not prepared to make off the ball runs in behind the enemy lines. That's one draw back of playing skilful players. They want ball to feet.

legendhenry_14

It feel like we can score any minute with Wilock, Reiss Nelson and Malen in attack. But just like our first team we have a player who lack attacking movement, dribbling ability and pace to trouble city defenseleading our line.

StefanB

****ing disgrace that Sanogo plays in these games. He's far below the level of Nkethiah despite being like 5-6 years older.

He's stealing valuable game time from far far more talented and younger players.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom