• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,159,946

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Wenger's been name dropping Willock a lot lately when referencing midfield options. He's very close to the first team it seems....

I think it's just based on his performances for the reserves and his progress in first team training but in terms of getting actual minutes on pitch on a regular basis I think he has a long way to go. He's not physically strong enough yet. Good dribbler though and seems to have a good level of stamina and very high technique. He may get a place on the bench for the FA Cup tie this weekend.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
By first team, do you mean close to getting actual minutes or close to being involved with the first team?

Nah, just close to being involved. Would be surprised if he got minutes.

I think it's just based on his performances for the reserves and his progress in first team training but in terms of getting actual minutes on pitch on a regular basis I think he has a long way to go. He's not physically strong enough yet. Good dribbler though and seems to have a good level of stamina and very high technique. He may get a place on the bench for the FA Cup tie this weekend.

He's gotten a lot stronger this year, seems to be holding players off with growing ease, good acceleration away from defenders now aswell. He's looking quite strong tactically aswell.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Nah, just close to being involved. Would be surprised if he got minutes.
He's gotten a lot stronger this year, seems to be holding players off with growing ease, good acceleration away from defenders now aswell. He's looking quite strong tactically aswell.

Really hoping Toral is recalled. I have no specific facts though:he had solid appearances scored 4-5 goals, had enough games on loan, yet to me it looks like he could be the most likely to have any sort of impact from our loanees in our crippled midfield.
With Jack, Rosicky, Arteta out for long term, he could provide numbers on bench and potentially replace on already won matches or in Cup games.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Really hoping Toral is recalled. I have no specific facts though:he had solid appearances scored 4-5 goals, had enough games on loan, yet to me it looks like he could be the most likely to have any sort of impact from our loanees in our crippled midfield.
With Jack, Rosicky, Arteta out for long term, he could provide numbers on bench and potentially replace on already won matches or in Cup games.
Hes getting regular starts so he will probably stay. He will be important to BCFC. He is doing well though, his passing and movement is very, very good.

Unbelievable Jeff with 2 goals as Arsenal beat Blackburn 3-2. The dutch wonderkid Malen with the other goal for Arsenal.

Jeff was subbed at 70 minute.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member

I don't think Toral is anywhere near ready for Arsenal and doubt he ever will be.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I don't think Toral is anywhere near ready for Arsenal and doubt he ever will be.

As I said, I didn't watch him lately, but the fact that he's been getting almost regular appearances at Brum who are at a solid position in Championship and he scored 4-5 goals, leads me to hope that he might be given a chance.

When we had to suffer through having all sorts of inferior youngsters starting in our first XI: Miquel, Frimpong, Yennaris, etc.. there should be a chance given to Toral too in next pre-season to prove himself.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom