• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Getting Freddy Adu on CM 03/04

Allyboy

Established Member
If you have upgraded your CM by downloading the official patches he will NOT be on your game.

He joined a MLS team just after the game was released and SI did not have the rights to put in any of that leagues teams or players. As a result he was removed from versions 4.12 onwards.

If you version is still 4.11 then I assume you mean he is on the game but you can't get him to sign for you, in which case improve your team :wink:

The Mini

No, he doesnt appear when I put 'Freddy Adu' in the quick search box.

And I went on editor and now managed to frazzle my create game applications which sucks, so how do I make my backups take over from my newer database. Just to remind you, I made backups.

Eastrek

When i tried to sign him his work permit kept getting rejected, I was Everton and he signed a 4year deal worth £1,400 a week, then the permit rejected.... Adu & Rooney...wow :-D

kanuuu

Established Member
Allyboy said:
If you have upgraded your CM by downloading the official patches he will NOT be on your game.

He joined a MLS team just after the game was released and SI did not have the rights to put in any of that leagues teams or players. As a result he was removed from versions 4.12 onwards.

If you version is still 4.11 then I assume you mean he is on the game but you can't get him to sign for you, in which case improve your team :wink:

If you download the newest update, on top of the patches you already have, Freddy Adu will be on it.

seanconvey66

Hes on the normal game but when u go to game options increase the database size and he'll appear along with loads of players from sweden and norway etc who arent on the game normally but are real players

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom