• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Getting Tickets

DC Gunner

Established Member
Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this question, I have a mate of mine who is going to be visiting London and he was looking to get a Tickets for the match against Chelsea [Dec 27th], what are his options/chances of actually getting one, and how ?

James

Established Member
His option is to become a Red Member. At least 1,500 tickets go on sale to Red members each home game. It'll be a mad rush for tickets for that tie though.

jerome2158

Established Member
AshburtonGhost said:
Okay -

* Is there a waiting list to become a red member?
* How many tickets can a red member buy?

just sign up on the Arsenal site, under membership. You get a member card, but I think joining this late you no longer get the membership package. Someone else probably knows more.

as for the tickets, everything I've read says 1 member=1 ticket, but i've heard of ways to get multiple. I'm not sure sure though, I was wondering the same thing.

asajoseph

Established Member
You're going to have to get lucky to get one of those tickets - even considering it's Christmas holidays, everyone I know who can't make it with a season ticket has already found 10 people to buy their seat.

Become a red member, get on the Arsenal site the second they go on sale, and set the box-office to speed dial on your phone. Oh, and keep your fingers crossed, because unless you get a ticket like this, chances are you're going to have to pay quite a lot of money to a tout if you want to go. More than you would if you paid for a red membership, and then full price for a ticket, that's for sure - it works out cheaper in the end.

mo50

Established Member
asajoseph said:
You're going to have to get lucky to get one of those tickets - even considering it's Christmas holidays, everyone I know who can't make it with a season ticket has already found 10 people to buy their seat.

Become a red member, get on the Arsenal site the second they go on sale, and set the box-office to speed dial on your phone. Oh, and keep your fingers crossed, because unless you get a ticket like this, chances are you're going to have to pay quite a lot of money to a tout if you want to go. More than you would if you paid for a red membership, and then full price for a ticket, that's for sure - it works out cheaper in the end.

How much are we looking at, for the big games?

karl

A relative of mine from Sweden tried to get match tickets and was quoted ¢160-180.

eye4goal

Established Member
jerome2158 said:
AshburtonGhost said:
Okay -

* Is there a waiting list to become a red member?
* How many tickets can a red member buy?

just sign up on the Arsenal site, under membership. You get a member card, but I think joining this late you no longer get the membership package. Someone else probably knows more.

as for the tickets, everything I've read says 1 member=1 ticket, but i've heard of ways to get multiple. I'm not sure sure though, I was wondering the same thing.

I signed in about 3 weeks ago and I received a membership package. I didnt expect that.

Its really good value. I have managed to get tickets for Newcastle via ticket exchange and got away tickets at Everton too(I was sharp once they went on sale!). I dont think the category A matches go on sale for red members. Even the Villa away has sold out before going to red members

kingcarmelo

I want to go to the same match (going over there from australia). If I'm not a member is there no point bothering to get tickets?

GaelForce22

Established Member
It's too late to buy Chelsea tickets from Arsenal now, the best you can do is try and get one off a tout at the stadium. But that's only if you're really desperate and don't mind getting ripped off. :wink:

AshburtonGhost

I got four tickets to Arsenal - Wigan in January, KingCarmelo, you ought to join the Arsenal Australia Supporters Club, that's how I got them.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom