• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Giovani dos Santos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurgen

Established Member
You forgot one extra 'innit'. There should be one at the beginning and end of every sentence.

go49oner

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=623680" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=623680</a>

We've been linked with him in past, and at the moment we're desperate for wingers, should we make bid for him?

USgoonergirl

Established Member
ehh maybe, 10 million aint cheap, and he hasnt really impressed me at Barca really. I think Vela might turn out the better player, he impressed me more for Mexico. Still dos Santos is a good player.

Rocafella

Established Member
Not been impressed with from the handful of times i've seen him play this season. Not sure what all the hype is about. Seems to hold onto the ball way too long.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Asterix said:
He sounds like a bit of a prima donna - thinks he's better than he is.

I could not say it better though. :)
If we can get him in the summer we still should give a try, you will never know how Wenger will turn him,

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
he didn't impress. no surprising barca wants to sell him.

bojan looks a far better deal.

anybody willing to trade eboue for dos santos?

number_0

Established Member
Barca are too early to judge their kids, they want to offload him because he is no bojan our messi by 18.
werent the mancs linked with a 20m move for him earlier.

Clarkey

The Spanish lad's are already here so it is unlikely but, could Arsène look at signing Dos Santos/Ochoa/other Mexican prospect to come in and help Vela settle in at both Arsenal and in England?

thegame24

Established Member
hed definatly help vela, i thought he was good from what i heard. Im now suprised to hear you guys calling him ****, but then again they offloaded quaresma.

Is that bojan guy good then eh?

Dez

Bojan I is guarenteed, injury permitting, to be one of the best in the world and theres no reason why he can't be one of the best ever. Look at the other strikers at Barca, the very fact he can get on the field shows his potential.

Dos Santos..well I would like him here just to see what Wenger could do with him... remember henry and Vieira were both castaways...

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Haven't watched Dos Santos a lot in Barca shirt. From what I've seen from his performance in last year's youth tournament, I can't say I was impressed by him. His level looked above the avarage in his peer group, but he was not that great (comparing Messi's run in the previous tourenament) and quite often very selfish on the ball.

Signing Bojan with 10m Euro is definitely a bargain, but that price tag won't look right on Dos Santos.

Captain

Established Member
clockwork orange said:
No, always thought he was overrated. Not a coincidence Barcelona want to get rid of him.

Never really inspired me that much either although I have only seen him four times maximum.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He's 18...has a lot of potential. It hasn't clicked for him at Barca this season. His finishing needs a lot of work.

But just imagine the coverage we'd get from Mexico if we have both of their brightest talents starting for us in the future.

number_0

Established Member
Arsenal1508 said:
He's 18...has a lot of potential. It hasn't clicked for him at Barca this season. His finishing needs a lot of work.

But just imagine the coverage we'd get from Mexico if we have both of their brightest talents starting for us in the future.

No thanks.
We already have enough 'coverage' from Croatia in the lobby.

:p :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom