• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Goalkeeper: Obtuse Yum Giddink

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagos

Established Member
Ok I've had my fun, Obtuse yum giddink = you must be kidding!

which was my reaction as I went through the names in the transfer rumours section

RammiXP

nice though i would have loved you to do it with some really obscure person who is real to see how many people would come out saying he is great or that Wenger knows and not to worry.

HAHA

lagos

Established Member
RammiXP said:
nice though i would have loved you to do it with some really obscure person who is real to see how many people would come out saying he is great or that Wenger knows and not to worry.

HAHA

Yeah true! it was spur of the moment, really didn't have the time to think it through!!

otfgoon

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
Quicker than Walcott said:
OBTUSE??? WTF?
How can you be so obtuse?

15539806:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

lagos

Established Member
RammiXP said:

HAHA

hmmm come to think of it I really should have put some more thought into it, maybe one of those dumbass lazy journalists would have picked up on it and reported it in tommorow's papers. That would have been hilarious! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom