• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Going to Cardiff...

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I confess that this weekend will be my first trip to the Millenium Stadium this weekend, I've got a train ticket booked for 11am on the morning of the game, there aren't any obstacles in my way that will prevent me from getting there in time for kick off, are there?

A

Anonymous

First time? Where have you been!! :wink:

Ive only been to Cardiff on the train once, and that was one time too many, for the Liverpool cup game.

Getting there was no problem, but it was very crowded and had to stand cramped for ages.

But going back was a nightmare, made worse by the fact we were robbed. I forget how long we waited for a train, but it was over 2 hours. It was a total balls up and the Police didnt know what they were doin.

There were loads of complaints after that, and im not surprised. But I hear now that it is much more organised and improved now, and it should be 4 years on.

You shouldnt have any problems, but you cant count on trains running on time!

The best bet for going to Cardiff is to go down the night before the game and stay over and go back the next day.

Gregwin04

when u get to cardiff you will be only about 2 minits from the stadium. it will take a while to get there tho

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Sol said:
First time? Where have you been!! :wink:

I know, I know... Leeds mostly. Or skint. :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the advice everyone- we don't have a return time booked- so the journey home sounds like it could be ****. Oh well...

beanz

OneteaminLondon said:
I confess that this weekend will be my first trip to the Millenium Stadium this weekend, I've got a train ticket booked for 11am on the morning of the game, there aren't any obstacles in my way that will prevent me from getting there in time for kick off, are there?
Only the British Rail weekend maintenance timetable :wink:
Just kidding, hope you have a great time in Cardiff, just look out for the sheep sh**ing police (they nicked me for speeding 25 years ago & I still hav'nt forgiven them) :mrgreen:

liam1886

WelshGooner10 said:
Be nice if we sell our allocation
been a bit embarressing last few times

Just rang ticket master to be told the match was sold out.
Then went to the website and bought 2 tickets so who knows. :roll:

A

Anonymous

Just watch out for 400 soul crew waiting for you on the platform....

sorry, just reminising :wink:

It should be fine, the journey is ****, like sol said, i have also only been on it once, i am driving to the game, i had a change of heart and thought i best go and lend my support as we will deperately need it. Make sure i get proper plastered before the game then maybe our singing might seem abit better :lol: as if.
If i get into a party mood look out for a fella in a white stone island jacket standing up the whole game with 7-8 lads with me, waving a 6 by 1 ft england flag with "Gooners on tour" written on it. Feel free to join any of the songs that we will start. If not i will probably be too embarressed by our turn out to actually admit being there, as last year :|

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom