• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gonzalo de los Santos

KingReyes

Established Member
Anyone know anything about this guy?

Seems like a Valencia reject to me, maybe Wenger knows something about him that we don't.

Courier

Dont know much about him, but is Valencia not the club who we let Edu go to? and if Edu is injured and this guy still cannot get in the team it does not fill me with confidence. On the plus side if he can tackle, is strong and can pass to a decent level then he will be better than Gilberto!

asajoseph

Established Member
An enquiry is not enough for me to believe there's anything behind this link - Arsenal enquire about so many players, it's unbelievable, but it's a consequence of having a wide scouting network.

Let's chill out and wait and see if any money gets put on the table. Because until that happens, we have no idea really...

A

Anonymous

He is better than Dabo, I would not mind us signing him. His career at Valencia has gone a bit stale.

A

Anonymous

just a rumour heading towardsthe big transfer opening tonightv nothing concrete thank god

longrufus

Established Member
Dont know much about him to be honest, but im happy because it shows wenger is looking at the type of player we need to improve the squad.

A

Anonymous

i wouldnt say he would improve our squad , he is no better then the current crop

longrufus

Established Member
Every team needs at least 4CM's. At the minute, we have 3. If Flamini gets injured early in the game today, who will play the defensive role in midfield? So if adding an expeirenced international does not improve the squad, i think your dillusional.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Never heard of him. But rumours say that Wenger just want him for a 6-month loan, cover for Flamini and Fab.

Mostarac

Established Member
I can`t believe that we are after a player like De los Santos. He has not been playing regularly for Valencia for a very long time, and is not even good enough for the Uruguayan national team. Disappointing move by Wenger if the rumours are true.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom