• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gonzalo de los Santos

Mostarac

Established Member
phonics said:
i hate these people that think because they havent heard of them in football manager that they're crao

And if you had watched Valencia just a bit more, you would have seen that De los Santos is ****.

sabret00the

Established Member
the problem with signing someone like this is that it's a short term stop gap, which indicates wenger see's flamini-fabregas as the central midfielding genius parntership that will lead our club in the future :(

god i hope it's not true.

asajoseph

Established Member
On the other hand, I'd be very surprised if Wenger's written Flamini off already, no matter how underwhelming his performances have been for us so far, especially as he mentioned that he believes Ashburton to be better suited to his game...

sabret00the

Established Member
asajoseph said:
On the other hand, I'd be very surprised if Wenger's written Flamini off already, no matter how underwhelming his performances have been for us so far, especially as he mentioned that he believes Ashburton to be better suited to his game...
so what does that mean? he'll be great at home, chelsea and pompey but anywhere else he'll be diarrhea? i'm not even gonna go into this, i just hope you're wrong because if you're right, theirs no central midfielder coming and if one does come, he'll be an understudy to flamini :-? :shock:

A

Anonymous

i don't think it's flamini who he's written off, it's Gilberto.

He's been absolutly S**T this season!

A

Anonymous

Henry_Pires said:
Looks ok for me, but not sure howok he is.
Is he better than Edu?

Thats like comparing a feather and a rock. Edu was skillfull and could spot a pass this guy is a brickshit house who has no skill but would provide the muscle and break a few legs. He would add to our squad, and also to our away form.

Henry_Pires

Now , i don't care who wenger will get.
As long as he get somebody to cover our team now, then i am happy and satisfied.

Chips&CurrySauce

I have not seen this player play but surely he is mediocre.. Under 3 differnt managers (Benitez, Ranieri and the presnet one) he has not even been in Valencias squad.. He is onbiously not rated by the managers that have seen him closley, so thats leads me to deduce that he infact is not very good!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Chips&CurrySauce said:
I have not seen this player play but surely he is mediocre.. Under 3 differnt managers (Benitez, Ranieri and the presnet one) he has not even been in Valencias squad.. He is onbiously not rated by the managers that have seen him closley, so thats leads me to deduce that he infact is not very good!

Could also be that he has had some great players infront of him aka Baraja and Albelda (Sissoko even). He is very onedimensional and could do an okey job but not really what we are looking for. As I have said before a new CM must be able to work with both Cesc and Gilberto, that means that he must be a well versed in attack and defence. Zokora seems to be more of a Gilberto replacement and I feel that we don't have the luxurary to replce him yet. Three player from the top of my head have what I want us to look after, Ballack, Bodmer and Cambiasso. They would be expensive but not totally outta the picture. Fabian Ernst from Schalke could also be an option but he moved this summer from Bremen.

Artillery

Highly Fabregas said:
Henry_Pires said:
Looks ok for me, but not sure howok he is.
Is he better than Edu?

Thats like comparing a feather and a rock. Edu was skillfull and could spot a pass this guy is a brickshit house who has no skill but would provide the muscle and break a few legs. He would add to our squad, and also to our away form.

That will be great!!! we need someone who would provide some muscle and break a few legs to the squad.... hmmmm hate the way Rooney slammed Reyes to the advertisement boards in the recent Arsenal VS Man UTD match in Highbury.....:twisted:

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom