• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
As captain you need to put the club first, apologise so everyone can move on. Could even use it to draw attention to the social media abuse his family have received, which I didn’t know about before.

By failing to do so your elevating yourself above the club. Shame we don’t see the same ‘fight’ when he’s actually playing.

GoonerBoy19

He shouldn't apologize, after 2-3 more crap games like this there wont be any fans remaining in the stadium to watch that clown.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Should he or shouldn't he apologise?
Was he right or wrong to cup his ear & swear?
Is it ok to take your shirt off and storm down the tunnel?

More important than any of these questions is;

Does he perform to a level high enough to be considered club Captain? The answer is No! This is the reason the fans are on his back, and bloody right too. If he was a nailed on starter and a regular high level performer this would never have happened! Emery & the club are also at fault.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Where is Edu in all this?

Could he not calm the situation a bit with a statement. He has the respect of the fans, authority in his position & is removed enough from the direct situation.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He needs to put his money where his mouth is and put in a transfer request today then. There is no coming back from this. He's a little b*tch. There is no nicer way of putting it. You can't slag the fans off, refuse to apologize and then think you're going to wind people up on social media. No road back from there. Any of his teammates that have an issue should hand in their requests too. Pathetic. Let him go somewhere else where they like slow, sh*tty, error prone, hot headed idiots. Stoke would be perfect.

Batman

Watch him develop into this beast but he never forgives us and we have this proper weird love hate relationship with him for the season while he bosses the league..

And then i turned the xbox off and went to sleep
He's **** on FIFA as well mate. First thing I did post **** this morning was quicksell him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He needs to put his money where his mouth is and put in a transfer request today then. There is no coming back from this. He's a little b*tch. There is no nicer way of putting it. You can't slag the fans off, refuse to apologize and then think you're going to wind people up on social media. No road back from there. Any of his teammates that have an issue should hand in their requests too. Pathetic. Let him go somewhere else where they like slow, sh*tty, error prone, hot headed idiots. Stoke would be perfect.

Him changing his instagram photo...Jesus :lol:

Batman

Him changing his instagram photo...Jesus :lol:
A captain refusing to do as his manager asks and disrespecting the club and supporters but by all means, carry on making excuses for a nothing player who doesn't care about you. :rofl:

MikeVinna

Established Member
The balls on this guy. And Emery sticking up for him because he’s a sad little human that cant muster an apology :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom