• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
662413.jpg

drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler.png

Granit-Xhaka-gestures-to-Arsenal-fans-d8dd.jpg

3b10bcb06f2d9eb80a816da9d3119bc4.jpg

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
He’s never going to be top 6 standard nevermind top 4 and he will let us down when it matters. Get rid of him while he still has some value.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I think tonight should hopefully show Arteta he can't be playing him with Elneny for any extended minutes again. Was so much more involved next to Partey.

Great performance all around. Man of the match.

its crazy that over all these years here he hasnt had a player play next to him like partey who can actually pass the ball too. Torreira, Guendouzi, Ceballos and Elneny were his partners in the last years. Those guys dont have the ability to play against a pressing team like southampton.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Great performance all around. Man of the match.

its crazy that over all these years here he hasnt had a player play next to him like partey who can actually pass the ball too. Torreira, Guendouzi, Ceballos and Elneny were his partners in the last years. Those guys dont have the ability to play against a pressing team like southampton.
Neither has Xhaka unless he plays next to Partey to be honest.

He had a very good first half and was fine in the second half, but you see he struggles when he doesn't have an incredibly mobile unit like Partey next to him.

Partey would still do well with Elneny next to him. That's the difference. But, alongside Partey Xhaka looks like a very solid CM in our system, I'll give him that. Hope they can keep it up together, is crucial for our run.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Neither has Xhaka unless he plays next to Partey to be honest.

He had a very good first half and was fine in the second half, but you see he struggles when he doesn't have an incredibly mobile unit like Partey next to him.

Partey would still do well with Elneny next to him. That's the difference. But, alongside Partey Xhaka looks like a very solid CM in our system, I'll give him that. Hope they can keep it up together, is crucial for our run.

I remember the Partey and El Neny partnership getting manhandled by Villa’s Barkley, Grealish and McGinn.

Partey and Xhaka is much better, and I remember recalling they’ll form a great partnership, they compliment each other very well.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I remember the Partey and El Neny partnership getting manhandled by Villa’s Barkley, Grealish and McGinn.

Partey and Xhaka is much better, and I remember recalling they’ll form a great partnership, they compliment each other very well.
Well, we definitely agree there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting development with him with Arteta he more open to pass forward and between the defense his pass to pepe was good and robbed an assist because laca couldn't finish. He been good this season apart from few games having world class like Partey next to him make things more easy

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Bossing these games in the last weeks.

Will look even better in the next time, if Partey and Xhaka played more games together.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Partey and Xhaka are both world class. With them two in central midfield, it’s actually the strongest area of our team.

Ironic isn’t it? Considering many thought it to be our weakest area.

Arsenal4life14

Still think we need someone more mobile and technical in there next to Partey against certain teams. Xhaka is a pretty good back up player. But he falters when he comes up against quick thinking players that have good movement, hes just not mobile enough to get back. I hope he continues to improve though. He adds a bit of leadership too the players seem to respect him.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Xhaka may not be very mobile but he makes up for it with his intelligence and positioning. Things rarely gets past him. Note that when we get caught on the counter when we have a corner it’s not his fault, because he’s up there challenging the keeper.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good first half. A bit quieter in the second but that's credit to saints. The stats and the eye test were closely aligned tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom