• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripe Banana

Midtable player at best, matter of fact the tteam is filled to the brim with midtable players.
I once asked, in this thread, what he skillset was and got no response. That pretty much sums Xhaka up, he's not exceptional at anything. To be a starter for a top 4 team I believe there needs be apart of your game that should be exceptional. There's none for Xhaka.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Midtable player at best, matter of fact the tteam is filled to the brim with midtable players.
I once asked, in this thread, what he skillset was and got no response. That pretty much sums Xhaka up, he's not exceptional at anything. To be a starter for a top 4 team I believe there needs be apart of your game that should be exceptional. There's none for Xhaka.

And to think he's probably our best midfielder :lol:

KrptKid

Charlie Adam with a Belgravia Centre appointment... In fact, that's actually an insult to Adam, as he actually knew how to take a corner kick.

Not half the player Alex Song was.

Let an African player be as consistently brain dead as this bum. You'd have fans and pundits alike constantly questioning his intelligence.

Gamefaced

And some say we miss hm when he's not in midfield. How far we have fallen with such a brainless slow player in midfield being considered so important when he's not playing, yet when he does play your always on edge from a misplaced pass or a brainless challenge from him. 35 million wasted!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Terrible player. Basically a plodder with an occasionally decent left foot. In the words of @MaraDon. Anyone who rates him needs to learn about football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka can go too supported him and defended him many times but he keep letting us down

goonerfamily

I thought he was having a good game until he gave away the penalty but that sums up Xhaka entirely. Talented, undoubtedly, but when it truly counts, he has a mistake in him that costs you the game. This is why he is not a top player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I thought he was having a good game until he gave away the penalty but that sums up Xhaka entirely. Talented, undoubtedly, but when it truly counts, he has a mistake in him that costs you the game. This is why he is not a top player.
Nah he really wasn't he was nervous many bad passes crosses

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
And some say we miss hm when he's not in midfield. How far we have fallen with such a brainless slow player in midfield being considered so important when he's not playing, yet when he does play your always on edge from a misplaced pass or a brainless challenge from him. 35 million wasted!

Inject Cazorla into my veins :drool: our last elite central midfielder

Hope

Less
It is ok for a player to make mistakes. Everyone makes them.

But simple few yard passes. My God. Its absolutely a no no.

Frustrating.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Should be sold

Fixed that for you. No "should be on the bench". At Arsenal even our bench players end up starting 30+ games. Look at how AMN has had to cover RB for half a season.

The entire squad has to be fit for purpose. The likes of Mkhi and Xhaka are also on wages too high for a bench warmer.

Would we really miss anything if we put Joe Willock and Nelson on the bench instead of those two next season? We would save money as well.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Even if you cut out the mistake he was absolutely awful, from the off misplacing easy passes. So frustrating but he'll be a started next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom