• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Perfect Xhaka opinions....:fibs:
giphy.gif

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Really strong performance from Xhaka, Partey didn't have the best of games IMO but he does seem to help smooth over some of Xhaka's more obvious limitations.

Iceman10

Established Member
I am sorry he didn't cost 50m and missed 80% of the season injured.

Don’t want to be party pooper (sort of pun intended) but wasn’t Xhaka somewhere near public enemy #1 after the error in the previous PL match? In general he has been good particularly with the DM dimension of CM over the last 2-3 months though.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

How was Partey poor today? Apart from his few bad passes, he was tactically SUPERB. Kept all lanes through midfield shut, it's 1 of the reasons we won all 2nd balls in midfield.
I'm talking overall form, but how was he any good? He did the basics and Xhaka was levels above him. Let's not pretend that Tottenham actually fought in midfield. They sat back and were happy for us to keep the ball for 90% the game.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
bum squad in shambles and desperately trying to pretend their hate for Xhaka was only their disguised love for Arteta

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
What the rest of AM sees when they see Xhaka play: Error prone midfielder who's average

What Manberg and kash2 see

blaze_of_glory

Really strong performance from Xhaka, Partey didn't have the best of games IMO but he does seem to help smooth over some of Xhaka's more obvious limitations.
Exactly. They work well together despite their individual limitation and/or current form. It's an effective pairing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm talking overall form, but how was he any good? He did the basics and Xhaka was levels above him. Let's not pretend that Tottenham actually fought in midfield. They sat back and were happy for us to keep the ball for 90% the game.
Overall partey was better and he is much better player than xhaka. Whenever xhaka don’t Fock up we praise him. That’s how he is judged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom