• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He wasn’t terrible last night but similarly to the Everton game, all it took was one chance for the winger to past him and it directly leads to a goal. Is that unlucky? Probably. But I’m fairly certain Tierney doesn’t let that happen. Can’t really get angry at him though. He’s not a fullback but I still feel like he got done way too easily.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Will cost us the Villarreal game. They will play on the counter and I think he will get twine by their speedy right winger. This is something an experienced manager will see. The knowing when you played a player out of position and when to take a step back

mirrorstare

I be honest and say for me that has had a pretty consistent season. Think when we have done well in games he has been a part of that.

You'd struggle to name 5 better performers this season, only Lacazette and Saka are clearly ahead I think.

After that it just becomes a list of arguable choices, Tierney, Leno, ESR, maybe Pepe, maybe Holding.. but when you consider he has played for most of the season, has comfortably been our best midfielder and has performed decently enough even when out of position he clearly edges them imo.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Anyone blaming him for yesterday is a *****. Even on the first goal, Ceballos didn't mark either runner and was straight up lost. He's done a decent job shoe horned into LB.
The first goal was completely Ceballos' fault. He made an idiotic decision in the press and Villarreal walked the ball into our box thanks to him. That action never happens without that dumb mistake from Dani. There was no danger on and Ceballos over-eagerness and poor decision turned it into danger.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe Mike Dean didn't send him off, tbh...can only assume Dean is more merciful, when refereeing without a crowd to "entertain" :lol:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Why doesn't he want to leave? 😢

He is not leaving because nobody(from the club) seem to want him leaving, as first of all he is not getting £350K a week for playing fortnite 24/7 hence being lazy on pitch, and second of all because he is still needed. I dont care if he leaves today, just so you know.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We should never have broke him and Partey up, they have been very good for us in the midfield together.

Should have done anything else, even a formation change, than break them up in the middle when Tierney went down.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I don't dislike Xhaka as a person (not keen on the player) and tonight I want to congratulate him for not being a part of this and wish him well in the Euros. Don't rush back and exacerbate your injury. There's nothing to save and nobody will thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom