• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
When Partey isn't playing you can really see why Xhaka got booed out the stadium that one time.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Did well the first half but eventually we need to upgrade if we want to go back to the top, not elite and never will be

Legend14

Established Member
Thought he and Saka were the only players who weren’t nervous in the first hall.

Inexplicable why he didn’t take the shot he had in the second. The indecisiveness of the rest of the team was contagious.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Excellent first, it was his ball over the top that created the situation for the penalty and thus our only goal.

Wasn't as good offensively in the second half (final 3rd passing became off), and yes should have taken the shot. That crept in multiple times in the game though among several players (even Saka had the one)

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I think he had a problem physically in the second half. Seen it mentioned that he was clutching his leg a lot.
If he’s playing through injury it might explain things.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Some of his passing today were way ovehit. Played good part in our penalty win.
Need his leadership to wake the team up

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think the whole team has just hit a bit of a wall sadly, can't really blame any individuals...Xhaka was very good in the first half.

These players (experienced or youthful) are pretty much new to a Prem fight, takes a lot to win it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Horrible second half.

I appreciate the leadership stuff managers like from him and Arteta has had him playing very well for most of the season (he was good that first half), but the second half was a big oof.

Annoys me that for all the afformentioned leadership values he brings, he was too shy to take two shots where he has had luck before. We were chasing a game, ffs.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
He was awful the whole game! What were you watching?

The match, which evidently you weren’t watching. Him and Jorginho totally dominated City’s midfield in the first half, and Xhaka was our best player. Two bad moments in the second half don’t negate everything good he did over the 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom