• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Great free game for all Gooners

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Because it was posted by the owners of the site. Hope this helps.
Huh, maybe the account should have a special role? Looking at the post history you couldn't tell it apart from any random member besides the one post about BlueMoon belonging to the same family as ArsenalMania. Immidiately assumed this was a Spam account.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I am a London prince and I need help, those pesky banks have frozen all my assets...if you help me free them by making a small donation of £10,000 to the email address given, then I will reward you with a £1,000,000 fee in the very hear future!"

...this will be Snack Media's next post on here, imo.

bergholt

They do their best to run this site badly. This thing should cost about $1000 a month to run and they're trying to squeeze as many dollars as they can out of it. Not a great company tbh.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

They do their best to run this site badly. This thing should cost about $1000 a month to run and they're trying to squeeze as many dollars as they can out of it. Not a great company tbh.
I doubt it's even that much, but yeah seems they don't have much passion for the Arsenal.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I doubt it's even that much, but yeah seems they don't have much passion for the Arsenal.
The company was sold last year I think? It’s not a secret that one of the founders is a massive sp*rs fan. It’s just an item in a portfolio of web based assets I’m afraid.

There’s about as much passion for Arsenal as Ben White has for football :)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Absolutely disgusting, on the verge of leaving the forum in protest

Shame on you snack media

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom