• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Greetings from the netherlands

Rupert

Landed this morning having woken up at 4am!! Will stick up loads of pictures tommorow evening hopefully, hope it's raining in England cos it's bloody hot here :D

A

Anonymous

Im leavin in 5 minutes, might see you around.

Should land just before 10, which should give plenty of time to take in the 'sights' :wink:

I think most of our lot and a few others are going to the Bannana Bar or something like that tonight.

Also go to Baba, its one of the famous coffee shops. Try the spacecakes, highly recommended!

Arnie

it is bloody hot acctually wat a change. Enjoy another trophy. Mayeif we win this we can include preseason trophies like liverpool.

remember when they won 5 trophies, one was the community shield. haha

beanz

Be joining you guys on Saturday, leave some beer for me :mrgreen:
p.s. I've been thinking about doing a write up of the "Amsterdam experience" just hope I can remember enough afterwards 8)

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom