• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guardian's interview with Lauren

Aussie

Established Member
I would prefer if a few our players auctually had a bit of fun with the media rather than delievering stock standard answers.

However really like Lauren.

Hard as nails.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Is Spain a racist country?
[Looks Small Talk straight in the eye] There's racism in every country. It's something that needs to be taken out of football and out of life.

35.gif

we need more people like him to be talking to the press. Say little as possible and give them the stare :twisted:

DOls

Lauren is amazing, he wouldn't let anyone get to him ... ;D

I really liked that part about him and Vieira having a spat after the gme in Rosenborg ... :shock:

Jkreffer

Established Member
Interesting about Ryan Giggs being his best ever opponent. I would have thought Cristiano ROnaldo would have been up there.

asajoseph

Established Member
I would have thought Cristiano ROnaldo would have been up there.

Probably didn't want to give him the credit. Wonder how they convinced him to give this interview - "Hi, this is hairy commie journo from the Guardian, I was wondering if you'd give us a short interview - one where we ask you all the questions you've tried to avoid answering over the last few years? Yeah? Great! See you tuesday...."

Mark

Established Member
What's the funniest prank anyone's ever played in the Arsenal dressing room?
[Chuckles] Sylvain Wiltord is gone! [Fondly] We still have fun but Wiltord was the big joker.

That made me smile for some reason. Wiltord always did seem like a crazy character. :)

afrodizzy

Do you think Guardian is Pro-Arsenal, they have done a lot of interviews in the past season with Arsenal players than an other premeirship club. I'm not complaining, actual love the in-depth analysis they offer on each player. You would have thought the media's attention would have turned to Chelsea, their successes and controversy alike.

Lauren seems steeped into the Spanish culture no mention of his Cameroonian roots, folklore music like Ben Skin and Assiko? :shock:

A

Anonymous

asajoseph said:
Probably didn't want to give him the credit.
Wouldn't be suprised.
After that day I would've felt plain ashamed. F.A. Cup Trophy or not.

Aussie

Established Member
Stefano said:
asajoseph said:
Wouldn't be suprised.

I hate responding to you cause to be honest i think you are a complete tosspot, but why the **** should he feel ashamed?

Sure he got beaten, but so what? It happens some times I can assure you he couldnt have given a **** after the cup final that Ronaldo beat him.

Lauren is a legend. Old Trafford, got to beat the **** out of RVN. Walked up to take the first penalty in a FA Cup Final and gave a fist pump to the United Fans before he slotted it in, then gave them a bit more. That trophy was just as much Laurens as anyones. They way he took that pen with all the pressure on him set the tone and instilled confidence in the rest of the lads.

kamikaze80

Established Member
Aussie said:
Stefano said:
asajoseph said:
Wouldn't be suprised.

I hate responding to you cause to be honest i think you are a complete tosspot, but why the f**k should he feel ashamed?

Sure he got beaten, but so what? It happens some times I can assure you he couldnt have given a s**t after the cup final that Ronaldo beat him.

Lauren is a legend. Old Trafford, got to beat the s**t out of RVN. Walked up to take the first penalty in a FA Cup Final and gave a fist pump to the United Fans before he slotted it in, then gave them a bit more. That trophy was just as much Laurens as anyones. They way he took that pen with all the pressure on him set the tone and instilled confidence in the rest of the lads.

word.... that almost brought a tear to my eye! :D

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom