• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hamza Mendyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC

Let's see how this plays out, we've got 1 hour assuming we've submitted the required forms before the deadline.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
there 10 deals have sumbitted i guess 2-3 from Fulham Zouma to Everton Harry Arter to Cardiff and Ings to Liverpool Söyüncü to Leicster maybe if the papers not done who are the other 3-4 players?

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm guessing the issue is work permit related, we left it too late. Maybe we'll be back in for him in January, so he's one to look out for this season.

neimad

16hncip.jpg

Jesus wept. Surely not.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Emery does like offensive full-backs...

In that regard, I think going forward any left-back we sign will be more for their offensive attributes than being solid defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom