• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Harry kewell!!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1,398
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

harrys_comment.gif

indeed we're heading for a down turn..just like how Riise said last year that "I believe Liverpool can go on to win the league"

let's all laugh at Harry!! :) :)

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Can you please not put pictures of that ugly ape on arsenal-mania. And yes I do mean Piggs, ... sorry I mean Giggs.

nearly spoiled my tea. ugh.

JGooner

i don't think he ever said that. in fact, i am certain he didn't. the media - probably egged on by his agent bernie mandic - speculated that the reason he prefered liverpool to manure and arsenal was that he saw the latter two as declining powers and saw liverpool as the coming force. if houllier gets removed and replaced by a decent coach, he may end up being right because the fundamentals of liverpool are pretty sound (i.e. the spine of the side, the finances, the new stadium, etc).

if you can find a verifiable quote from anywhere that kewell actually said that, you will have a point. until then, please stop posting pics of your ugly monkey winger on this site.

Lord Dula

Established Member
I dunno about HK, but in my absence I've done a few things.

My hobbies now include:- Football, betting and diabetes.

Webdesignlab said:
Can you please not put pictures of that ugly ape on arsenal-mania. And yes I do mean Piggs, ... sorry I mean Giggs.

nearly spoiled my tea. ugh.

my nan called him Brian Riggs lol bless her!

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

ruud said:
harrys_comment.gif

indeed we're heading for a down turn..just like how Riise said last year that "I believe Liverpool can go on to win the league"

let's all laugh at Harry!! :) :)

Good god, Giggs looks like Clyde the Orangatang.

Kewell looks like a bog brush.

KoLo28

Aint this designed for Gooners, **** off all you filthy mancs and stop posting pictures of ugly/hairy no-hopers.

A

Anonymous

Indeed.

We don't need this tripe on Arsenal-Mania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom