• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Has Wiltord signed

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I saw that he was training with someone yesterday, can't remember who though. And i had read that he was training with Milan last week!

slapz

Marseille rejected the opportunity to sign him

Its weird how a current French international player cant get a club

brianfrance

Established Member
voomboom said:
probably because of his wages
Also they have Marlet who is almost similar
I don't think he'll return in France, and if I was him, I'd be quick to find a new club....

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
wiltord is a fool. if he had accepted our contract offer, he souldnt be in limbo right now. noone will match the wage he was earning at Arsenal.

Mark

Established Member
He is training with Rennes. Milan and Juve have shown been linked, but so far he has no club.

brianfrance

Established Member
Again if I was him, I would be modest and would choose a like of Werder Bremen. How many 30 years old have ended their career too early because of they made the wrong choice....

KoLo28

If i were him, I'd look to play with a average premier league team - if its wages he's after...

KoLo28

"hes crap no wonder no-one wants him"

"frankly, I don't give a s**t, good riddance"

- I really wonder about some people on this board, do you care about the club? Do you not remember how good Wiltord was for us? Or because he's not Thierry Henry you give him this ****, pathetic.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom