• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I barely ever post about Hector and his Biceps
Weird thing is, in most other threads you speak absolute sense. The you come in here and all logic goes out the window as your stroke yourself to your idol.
The irony is, not just the other week you were saying how people should be objective and have a long look at themselves...
:rolleyes:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Weird thing is, in most other threads you speak absolute sense. The you come in here and all logic goes out the window as your stroke yourself to your idol.
The irony is, not just the other week you were saying how people should be objective and have a long look at themselves...
:rolleyes:
I am objective. Hector is world class on the pitch, off the pitch and in the sack. What's not to like about the guy?

Name me two better rightbacks than him in the PL

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I am objective. Hector is world class on the pitch, off the pitch and in the sack. What's not to like about the guy?

Name me two better rightbacks than him in the PL

Walker, Azpilicueta, Trippier, Alexander-Arnold. Aurier and Danilo both were better during their past peaks. Moses when employed as a rightback or right wingback. Zappacosta was mostly ****e for Chelsea, but at least the same level in Italy.

OSBK

Established Member
The last 2 games bellerin has started have been his best defensive performances in an arsenal shirt. It helps massively torriea covers his position when he goes forward, and when back in rb he has looked a much better player.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The last 2 games bellerin has started have been his best defensive performances in an arsenal shirt. It helps massively torriea covers his position when he goes forward, and when back in rb he has looked a much better player.
Made a big difference yesterday watching Torreira covering that position. It’s what we’ve needed.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Bellerin didn't really do anything positive though did he? I mean just because Bellerin didn't get torn to shreds defensively for a change we automatically view it as him having a good game. That's just how poor Bellerin has been for us the past 3 seasons. It just shows how much the better the likes of Lichtsteiner, Nacho and Kola are as we judge them by a higher standard.

Last edited:

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Bellerin didnt really do anything positive though did he? I mean just because Bellerin didn't get torn to shreds defensively for a change we automatically view it as him having a good game. That's just how poor Bellerin has been for us the past 3 seasons. It just show how much the better the likes of Lichtsteiner, Nacho and Kola are as we judge them by a higher standard.

He's on the right path, that's all. Compare his performance yesterday to the ones at the start of the season and you see that he's becoming more solid defensively. Still has a long way to go.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He's been great this season, he consistently creates at least one high quality chance every match, even though they don't necessarily come to fruition. Even in this match he had the cross which Auba fluffed and resulted in the Xhaka shot. And its interesting to see how his crosses are curling back in, he's learned how to swing his boot properly over the summer. I'd put Bellerin, Xhaka and Iwobi under the most improved category.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Who would've thought giving him help would get the best out of him?
Its not even help really, he's vital to provide us width in the final third but obviously can't be in two positions at the same time. When he goes ahead someone has to fill his side. Or you know you can just instruct him to play it conservative like Sagna and be renowned for your defensive prowess without contributing anything in attack. In fact, because of his speed, he comes closest to the requirement of covering both attack and defense.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This guy gets through an incredible amount of work. Not many as good as him going forward and doing the work at the back as well. Still feel he gets beaten too easily in 1 on 1's & lets his opponents get crosses in too often but he's basically a one man show out there on the right, marauding up and down for 90 mins. The dude has a great engine on him.

Probably gets way too much stick. Glad we have solid back-up in Lichsteiner. He's doing well to keep the old pro on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom