• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

progman07

Established Member
I love how his contribution is much bigger than just on the field, he raises awareness about things footballers rarely do. With the amount of kids following him from all over the world, it can have a great effect long-term.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Dv1tNaEWsAARzyf.jpg

HOTNESS LEVEL 10/10

SEXINESS LEVEL 100/10
giphy.gif

Disclaimers: I like Hector and his contributions to the club.
I have no fashion sense.
But I still think he looks like the Digital Underground guy when he dresses like this.

say yes

forum master baiter
I love how his contribution is much bigger than just on the field, he raises awareness about things footballers rarely do. With the amount of kids following him from all over the world, it can have a great effect long-term.

Agreed, love his personality. Wish he was a better footballer though.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
When is this guy back ffs, we need him vs Chelsea at the Emirates. I see him destroying Alonso down the right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom