• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Bellerin was struggling badly in the first half but played very well in the second half.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

If only Xhaka was the reason for that penalty...imagine what would happen :lol:

I didnt watch the game, dont have much time to focus on Arsenal lately, only watched the highlights. Ill watch it later.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Yeah..has been the same way since his youth days tbh doubt it will ever change.

He’s good going forward that’s how he became first choice anyways.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Vast majority of Watford's attack came down Bellerin's flank where he was caught out of position on numerous occasions. Watford knew that Bellerin is our weak link and they looked to exploit it.

We were open on the right side because that is what happen when you are attacking side with 5 defenders and the attack can't force the play. Bellerin was our best player in the first half.

Nemetoss

He's **** at defending one vs one and it's far too easy to put in a cross when facing him. Most of the attacks in the game came from the right, most of their chances came from crosses which he was unable to block. He was decent going forward but he needs to be tidy and smart while defending, until then he's a bit of a liability.

However dubious that penalty was, Hector himself complained to the ref that their player wasn't really going anywhere, why, then I ask, did he need to touch him at all. All he needed to do was to either see the ball out or block in a potential low cross. He did neither and gave their guy a chance to mug the ref. He ****s up basic decision making. I like Hector and really want him to succeed, but he really needs to iron out these stupid inefficiencies.

tcahill

I thought he was excellent in the first half, and pretty decent in the second. Firstly he is playing as a wing back, not a pure RB, so some of that wide defensive responsibility is shared with Kos. Secondly nearly every one of their offensive moves was through that c**t playing left wing, and I only saw him beat Hector once in a situation that wasn't a 2v1.

Defending isn't Bellerin's strong point but he normally holds his own pretty well.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If only Xhaka was the reason for that penalty...imagine what would happen :lol:

I didnt watch the game, dont have much time to focus on Arsenal lately, only watched the highlights. Ill watch it later.
You mean like Xhaka was standing still for their goal??? I moved closer to the attacker in that set of play than he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom