• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Help finding tickets?

mr.mojo

Hi everyone, just turned 21 and I'm making my first trip over to see the arsenal play during new years for the Cardiff game as a present. I see that I can't buy tickets without being a member, I was wondering is there another way, or do I have to bite the bullet and buy the membership?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Unless it goes to general sale you'll have to get a membership I think mate, it's around £30 every year and you start of as a red member, you'll be able to get tickets for the lesser matches and in a few years you'll become a silver member which means you can get tickets a month before red members can, so basically you'll get a ticket for any game you want.

Just had a look and tickets for the Cardiff home game go on sale to red members on the fourth of December, If I was you I'd wait until around then to see if tickets are still available for that one before getting a membership.

mr.mojo

Thanks, sorry for the late reply.

Even though I'm just in Ireland, I doubt I'll get over to another game before the membership runs out, too much college work. Is it a membership per ticket deal, or could I buy two tickets for the game with one membership?

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Have you tried joining Arsenal fans membership club?
They sometimes have tickets for sale

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom