• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How much did City offer for Alexis originally? £50M? Would’ve probably have banked that if Raul and co had been around rather than our former head fraud.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If they’re paying 180k of his wages though and the 25 appearances option is true then he’s as good as gone.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Great news to wake up to. This is basically Edu and Raul telling Emery to play Nelson/Martinelli or get ****ed. The 25 appearances clause doesn’t really matter either. Getting these ****s out the door is half the battle. If he settles in the country/city and performs well enough for the club we’ll sell him for less than the option because he’ll only have one year left on his contract.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its good but to high a threshold. He will sit on 24 and never make another appearance.

If it was starts it would be. 25 appearances should rack up easily.

Even a barely established player like Nelson has made 18 for us and just shy of 30 on loan.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Loan is hopefully the first move to get him out of the club. Would rather we gave his minutes to younger players who can develop.

Mkhi is a waste of time for us, high wages, not good enough and on the decline.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Can you imagine if Mkhitaryan got injured yesterday and the deal would break down because of that? Sanllehi can't possibly be happy with that.

zilfy

I know everyone would rather see sales for mo, mustafi and mikhi, but the upside to loans is that they might actually perform much better in a different environment, especially somewhere outside the intense pressure-cooker that is the epl.
Having performed well in "kinder" leagues, their values will be higher than they are now when we do decide to sell

zilfy

Wished he hadn't played the derby though.
The Roma scouts might have watched the game and thought **** that, he ain't worth half the 180 k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom