• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
10m for Mkhi and avoiding triggering his pay rise is good business. I still think he's a good player, but it's not going to work out here. Good luck to him at Roma if he joins.

truth_hurts

45 plus million for Mkhi and Iwobi. 80m Spent in replacing that with Pepe, Martinelli, Saka and Nelson.

This could work out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Whatever it takes to get him off the books, he’s on the hook for another 9M from us next year.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Under kinds of reminds me of Sanchez when he's on the ball. Similar faults unfortunately.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Impossible - we'd only be willing to pay €5M.

Under for Mkhi and €10M though?
Wouldn't be against it. Mkhi definitely didn't fit in, and Under has been sturring up some noise and is also only 22 and could still breakthrough. For a period of time he was fairly hyped, but haven't heard much about him recently.

Reactions: A_G

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Shame. I really wanted Mkhi to succeed here. 2015/16 he was the sexiest player in Europe. Amazing season, he could not do anything wrong.
Özil-esque, referring to his Madrid days.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Mkhi has been a massive hit in Italy getting 6 goals and 3 assists in 8 league starts (compare that to the so called "world class" Ramsey who has 3 goals and 1 assist in 9 starts).

We shouldn't be so keen to let Mkhi go so easy or cheap.

truth_hurts

Shame. I really wanted Mkhi to succeed here. 2015/16 he was the sexiest player in Europe. Amazing season, he could not do anything wrong.
Özil-esque, referring to his Madrid days.

Ditto. He really was an excellent player. Possibly still is, but seems happy and settled in Rome. A direct attacking play maker with cutting edge is what this club has been crying out for. Odd that he didn't really hit it off here.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
So Roma is offering us a player exchange plus cash or Roma wants Mkihtaryan and cash, since his salary is probably too high?

What player could we get from Roma? Don't think there is any room for Under at all. Not good enough and also not tall enough IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom