• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry & Pires pick up injuries

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 435

vin de guerre

Tit has said he will be fit
Bobby is sh!t anyway. So we dont need him at Old Ratford.
Oh am I getting mixed up with Lauren/Lehman/Silva/Edu?
In fact we have such a cr@p side we might as well not turn up for the rest of our games this season cos we aint going to satisfy allllll our "fans".

Soler

Established Member
vin de guerre said:
Tit has said he will be fit
Bobby is sh!t anyway. So we dont need him at Old Ratford.
Oh am I getting mixed up with Lauren/Lehman/Silva/Edu?
In fact we have such a cr@p side we might as well not turn up for the rest of our games this season cos we aint going to satisfy allllll our "fans".

It was all Vieira's fault we drew. :roll:

Mark

Established Member
I don't think we'd miss Pires that much in all honesty. Ljungberg will start on the right, Reyes on the left and Bergkamp upfront with (hopefully) Henry. The most important thing is that we get Henry and Vieira back for this match.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
I noticed Paddy hasn't made any comments regarding his fitness. This gives me hope that Wenger and him are hiding the fact the his injury isn't serious in order to throw the mancs off... I hope.

marhes26

Excuse me, but Pires is the best goalscoring midfielder in england so i dont know how you can say we wont miss him!!.I would back Pires to score before Ljungberg anyway.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
It's simple marhes, Pires never plays well against the Mancs, he doesn't like the rough stuff. Reyes and Ljungberg, on the other hand always seem to play well against them. Admittedly Reyes hasn't had a lot of time to play badly against them, but I think they're scared of him.

sabret00the

Established Member
marhes26 said:
Excuse me, but Pires is the best goalscoring midfielder in england so i dont know how you can say we wont miss him!!.I would back Pires to score before Ljungberg anyway.
actually in his current position that would Reyes ;) but meh Pires don't like and can't take the physicality of grudge matches

Jkreffer

Established Member
Pires won't play if there is any doubt over his fitness. Henry will be back, its an old mind game trick to say your best players are injured, before they make a "miraculous" recovery. Rooney, Scholes and Ferdinand will probably all get "injured" tomorrow!
:)

Feis-al

I'll bet money on Reyes being fouled first. Believe me, those guys fear him than we would ever have imagined, Forget Shrek rather Rooney, Ronaldo or anyone they have, they fear Reyes than Henry. Just wait and we will get back on Monday

AFCG7

Established Member
Reyes is gonna get hacked at every opportunity on SUnday.. oh for COllina to be reffing this game..

Henry IV

Henry will be fine. I can't remember him missing many games because of injury. Last season there was Leicester away and Chelsea in the FA Cup. He was carrying an injury last Easter and they said he wouldn't make the Liverpool game and then he turned round and blasted in a hat-trick. I'd love him to do that to the Mancs on Sunday.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom