• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Heskey signs for Birmingham

KingReyes

Established Member
6.25 million? I think Brum have been ripped off. However I think he will do a bit better there than at Pool. Brum look to strenghten more with Gronkjaer and Izzet which are good players for Brum.

goonerling

cosmo just did a spread of nude sportsmen. Heskey was one of them and he was described as a) liverpool lovegod and b) one of the main reason women watch football.

:shock: words fail me.

Taozhe

goonerling said:
cosmo just did a spread of nude sportsmen. Heskey was one of them and he was described as a) liverpool lovegod and b) one of the main reason women watch football.

:shock: words fail me.

:shock:

beanz

A liverpool lovegod, christ! I wonder how they would describe Dwight Yorke? Jordan apparently reckons he's a selfish lover with a small ****! all relative I suppose, 6" does me o.k! ;D :clap

beaney

well guys whatever they paid for him it was too much!!! :shock:

who in their right mind would think heskey was a) a world class striker or b) a love god!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

o.k. o.k. we all know sven has a soft spot for him but surely he must be the only one???

Aussie

Established Member
So its 6.5 mil that Pool payed to Birmingham to take the donkey off there hands right :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom