• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Highbury Chants Forever - a CD keep sake

EJub

Hope this is planned and I just don't know about it.

I'd like to see many microphones installed for the rest of the matches at Highbury and have a CD avaliable from the club. A previous CD had cheesy production styled chants and songs - I would like to have a CD of the real fans singing the Highbury songs.

Is this planned, or does anyone know a good way to submit an idea to the club? This would pay for itself -and make me happy.

cescypoos

Chelsea, wherever yo may be
Chelsea aint got no history
Lampards fat, the rest are queer!
They could nt win th league for 49 years!

Wheeeey!!!

MUTERI

My dream is to have records of arsenal fans' chants and songs in mp3 form that can be heard by Real Player.. can anyone help ?

seb_afc

Established Member
cescypoos said:
Chelsea, wherever yo may be
Chelsea aint got no history
Lampards fat, the rest are queer!
They could nt win th league for 49 years!

Wheeeey!!!
it was 50 by the time they won it wasnt it?

Aussie

Established Member
Ive got a few ones on my comp but lets face it. The ones you want are hardly heared in full voice these days.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom