• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Highbury Diagram

kanuuu

Established Member
That one doesn't actually show the numbers of the blocks etc, so you can't see whereabouts your seat is.

Spike

Established Member
OneteaminLondon said:
Well, to give you some idea- T block is last block in the West Stand (south end)

Do you know if there are any pillars in West Lower Block T?

Allyboy

Established Member
Get in an upper tier, you are sorted.

Get in a lower tier, unless you are at the back of the clockend or north bank you are fine. Get in the lower tier of the west or east then its a lottery really, I could only see about 2/3's of the pitch from my seat in the East Lower against Panathanikos.

Hopefully at the new stadium the "worst" views will still be quite good.

kanuuu

Established Member
The upper tiers in the West/East stands have pillars, don't think theres any in the lower tiers, or are there? It's just dodgy being at the back of the lower tiers because the roof gets in the way.

What's wrong with being at the Back of North Lower? Any time ive been in North Bank only the rip off seats in the upper tier are left.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom