• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

how many arsenal fans are going to see the community sheeld

Gregwin04

im a bit drunk.. ive never seen arsenal play in a stadium .. im going up with mates but im sat bymyself in the millenium and i dont care i cant wait.. cumon the arsenal

Leewat3

Really annoys me when you hear fans complaining that they cant get tickets to see Arsenal, and now the charity shield is here, the tickets have gone on general sale to the public and it'll still be empty

Rupert

how the **** does that annoy you, millenium stadium is MILES out compared to highbury and rather than spending 40 quid on just the ticket, you gotta spend another 150 quid on just travel and hotel!!!

Sonic Youth

you would you need to stay in a hotel? you could just go home after the match.
if you're a true fan, who is never able to get tickets, you should just buy the cheap CS ticket and pay some extra bucks for the journey to cardiff. it will cost you a few extra pounds, but hey big deal, at least you can finally see the arsenal.

JazzG

Established Member
Leewat3 said:
Really annoys me when you hear fans complaining that they cant get tickets to see Arsenal, and now the charity shield is here, the tickets have gone on general sale to the public and it'll still be empty

Cardiff isn't around the corner for most fans, many have had to book hotels to stay the night there because traffic is so bad so thats quite abit extra. It is a glorified friendly match and I wouldn't be suprised if both teams put out reserve sides. We have also been going to Cardiff at least once a season for quite a few years now as well. Taking these facts into consideration it isn't worth it for most fans.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Cardiff's not really that far via train. It about a 2hr journey from Paddington. Cardiff's a really good day out and you would expect more Gooners at an Arsenal vs Manchester United game, regardless of the fact that it's a friendly.

Gregwin04

yep im quite lucky that the game is in wales maby more welsh arsenal fans and nothern gooners can get to the mach cos i shure that when it gets back to webley i wont have a chance of getting a ticket

slapz

I couldnt be bothered getting one for a community shield game v the filth of the north

koivu

I'm going...bus ride there was only £21.50 return for me...not that expensive. I've never been to Wales and hear that the stadium is outstanding.

A

Anonymous

Im going to make the effort, but most of my mates are not going to bother. Looks like it is going to be half empty in our end again. Mancs will sell out.

I love Cardiff, such a great day out, especailly if it is a hot day. Loads of pubs, loads of places to chill out and then a great stadium to watch the game in.

This is the first time im going and not staying over, so it will take me about 100 hours to get home, but ive got nothing better to do on a Sunday.

I do also find it hard to believe that we have these fans (not supporters) who ***** and moan about not being able to get tickets to Arsenal games, but when games like this come up we dont sell out our allocation. And yet we didnt sell out all our away games last year and some home games went on GS. It is a joke when you think about it.

The yids took about 4,000 to Forest the other day. There is not a chance in hell we would have done the same. Our support is ****.

Gregwin04

I'm going...bus ride there was only £21.50 return for me...not that expensive. I've never been to Wales and hear that the stadium is outstanding.

yeh it is fantastic the atmosefear in there is electric. i was there when we played brazil and the welsh hyms being sung almost tore the roof of. it truley is one of the best stadia in the world.. although i may be bias being welsh and all :p

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I'll see y'all there!

Sol was right, there is no excuse for complaining about not being able to get tickets and then not buying when they are availabe- so what if Thierry, Sol and Paddy don't play? It's still an Arsenal side playing Manyoo!

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom