• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How many will Henry put past Norwich.

I love Norwich to pieces, and I went to see Bentley play for them against Peterborough the other day. Bentley was great by the way.

I kept thinking however, mmm, Henry would have scored then. I think I counted five chances where Thierry would have been in, and the ball would have been in the back of the net.

Only Green in my opinion, has the ability to keep the numbers down as I sadly think that poor little Norwich will get themselves a nice little hammering from Arsenal and Man Utd. They'll be safe against Chelski though methinks, and Tottenham. Well bang bang. Six in for Bentley.

calvinngai88

Be realistic, Henry to score 1, assist 1 for Reyes who will score 2, Pires to score 1, RVP to come in for Pires and score a screamer and Bergkamp comes in for Reyes to sum up the whole game with his trademark half-volleys. 6-0. :p

Arnie

after 3 we take our foot off the gas, aafter 4 we can't be bothered and nor can they. so we bring out the tricks

calvinngai88

dude said:
its my opinion, i just feel he goes missing in the big games. If vieira goes i'm sure he will follow, i'm not sure how committed he is to our future.

I don't think you're fit to say "OUR FUTURE". :evil:

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
henry is well past it !!!! crap in the euros !!!. bring on reyes the new king of highbury !!!

The guy just has one of the most amazing seasons anyone has ever had in an arsenal shirt and your still not satisfied ??

But yea i agree, he is past it - with vieira now 32 years old and henry on his way to 40 we should start playing 27 year old Reyes eh ?

KingReyes

Established Member
dude said:
its my opinion, i just feel he goes missing in the big games. If vieira goes i'm sure he will follow, i'm not sure how committed he is to our future.

Looks like we've got ourselves another wind up merchant.

Jinn

Established Member
Yes but we're talking about Norwich, the biggest game of the season!

That is why it matters if Henry plays well in this game.

KingReyes said:
dude said:

Guess who just won "tosser of the week award"?

You really ought to wear a nappy on your ead m8

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
WelshGooner10 said:
KingReyes said:
dude said:

Guess who just won "tosser of the week award"?

You really ought to wear a nappy on your ead m8
God. I wonder where some of these guys get their ideas from. Henry past it. Past what? Unless its the last defender I'm afraid you're wrong mate.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom