• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How old are you?

How old are you?

• 0-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-16

• 17-21

• 22-25

• 26-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• Total voters

kNiteMare

i highly doubt people over 60 will use the internet much... i maybe wrong
godfather said:
yesterday(12/03) was my 27th Bday!!!!
Happy birthday godfather!
Ridge said:
18 this year. so i can drive.. haha. ;D

Heh, in Australia you can drive after you are 15 n 9 months...
;D

Soler

Established Member
kNiteMare said:
i highly doubt people over 60 will use the internet much

I'm sure it was the guy who ran Boring, Boring, Arsenal until it closed was in his 60s.

jeremiesgirl

Wow what is it with the April birthdays on here :wink:

I am 20, will be 21 on 23rd April! Ali will also be 21 this year at end of March for anyone whose interested :)

Surprised to see there are so many members on here in the 17-21 bracket, I can get on the net a little at work but mostly its when I'm at home.

The only person I know I share my birthday with is William Shakespeare (how interesting is that) and my birthday is also St George's day SO technically it should be a national holiday but unluckily for me -it isnt :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom