• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

HOW THAY HAVE GROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin earley

ok i have been giving it that we need to buy a good midfielder, i will admit, i was wrong, the two young lads in midfield were out of this world when you think that thay just matched lampard and co.

i would put cesc and flam in against any team in the prem

AfC_li4nGht

As much as i feel that they are good enough, i feel that they are still quite light weight & probably need rest more den a 20+ players...

U have seen gerrard as much as he's a world class player but he's too injury prone due to early Teens first-team actioN

So with edu goNe, Gilberto out for seasoN & who knows if he able to be the Gilberto we knew...

Another Midfield wuld be a decent addition if we have tt extra cash :angel

Arnie

They were great. Well done. Flamini was fantastic and fabregas created the best move of the match, too bad henry missed.

efurze

You know what really convinced me to read this thread? The 17 exclamation points in the title! Some people would have stopped at 5 or 10, but really, that's only being ambiguous about just how excited you really are.

I mean, if someone is yelling that loud then it MUST be because they have something intelligent to say, right?

kevin earley

get a grip EFURZE i,m on about the players nothing eles
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry, got carryed away again

Chicago

they both need some time off(cesc much more than flamini) but with Viera coming back, it shouldn't be hard to be able to rest 1 or the other and our schedule is much easier now until the end of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom