• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

how wierd is this

shades1984

if you look at all the leagues involving all 92 english teams you will fing that all the teams wthat are bottom of each league is the last team alphabetically in each league

prem: wolves
div 1: wimbledon
div 2:wycombe
div 3: york

but how freaky is this out of all 92 teams the first alphabetically won the prem league: arsenal: 1st alphabetically

and the last alphabetically got relegated out of thew english league: york :92nd alphabetically

wierd

Mark

Established Member
Well I suppose having letter A at the beginning of our name is pretty useful. :)

kanuuu

Established Member
And we were top on alphabetical order a couple of times this season when we had exactly same points and goals as the mancers.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom