• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hull City V Arsenal [ Saturday 17 Jan;17:30;Setanta Sports]

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
EPL: Hull City v Arsenal | Sat., Jan. 17, 2009 17:30

images
v
images

Hull Part II: Revenge

Lukazan

Established Member
Re: EPL: Hull City v Arsenal | Sat., Jan. 17, 2009 17:30

Hull aren't in any sort of form but it'll be difficult to play them in their own backyard. We'll need a good performance from our horribly average midfield or we can forget it.

Hopefully RVP has another cracker, and Adebayor can't afford to pass up the kind of opportunity he did on Saturday.

Shadow Moses

Established Member

Hopefully Nasri is played as close to the center as possible. The likes of Diaby & Denilson trying to be creative hurts me physically.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

Naaw. I was just about to make a thread.

Hopefully we have a new attacking midfielder for this one. I think we'll win by 2-0. Ade and Nasri feels likely to score.

progman07

Established Member

Almunia

Sagna Toure Djourou Clichy

Nasri Ramsey Denilson Arshavin

RvP Ade

:wink:

General

Established Member
461.gif
v
crest.png

A bit early but I just wanted to get the discussion going. We all know Hull like to play so this is certainly set up for a good spectacle. And then there's the small matter of payback for having the cheek to stick it to us in our own backyard.

I expect to see....

---------Almunia-----

Sagna-------Toure---Djouorou-----Clichy

Eboue-------Song-----Denilson-----Nasri

-------------Robin----Ade-----------

This all depends on Song being fit. I would personally bring in Diaby for Nasri as the latter seems to struggle away from home and is due a breather. We should know more on the injury front from Wenger's press conference on Thursday.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Play the same players who played against Bolton.
Switch Nasri to the centre and Diaby on the left, Nasri looks far more better in the centre then he does on the left. and he is far more dangerous with his dribbeling and passing.

progman07

Established Member

I don't want to see Diaby. He is so frustrating. Let's play Ramsey instead, who provides spirit, civilised, intelligent play and some creativeness.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

HollandGooner said:
Nasri looks far more better in the centre then he does on the left.
It's just that Diaby doesn't. I don't know, Nasri's best performance this season, against United, came on the left. I think he's as good on the wing as anywhere.

DaGunners

Established Member

Almunia
Sagna Toure Djourou Clichy
Eboue Song Denilson Nasri
Van Persie Adebayor

TomasCR

Established Member

DaGunners said:
Almunia
Sagna Touré Djourou Clichy
Eboue Song Denilson Nasri
Van Persie Adebayor
Ramsey in place of Eboue and it will do it for me.

You sure Song is fit for this one? If not, Diaby once again.

thegame24

Established Member
We want revenga so bad its worthy of 2 threads.

First tim ei saw arsenal lose live was to these ****s, first time i saw a spectacular goal was these ****s

I want REVENGAAA

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom