• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I am from Shanghai-China PR

eeeeting

Here in Shanghai, there are not many Arsenal fans and news and live match broadcasts.Sometimes we have to stay up late into midnight to watch the match and sometimes go to bars, which is not always permitted for a girl. Anyhow,I missed only 2 or 3 matches last season.Hope to exchange info with people in places where you r so luck to have the access to all Arsena-related things.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
eeeeting said:
Sometimes we have to stay up late into midnight to watch the match and sometimes go to bars, which is not always permitted for a girl.

You are not allowed in bars if you are a woman? Or is because you are too young? Can you go with a man? Er ... I'll rephrase that ... if you are with a man are you permitted to go to a bar?

I cannot imagine any of our girls doing without their fix of alcohol and flirting becuse of a law, blimey. I am not having a go at PR, just seeing the difference in culture.

We have plenty of other stupid laws here also.

Rupert

8 hours before? So 1500 kick off is a 0700 match for you!

Welcome anyway, as if you get to see more matches than us in England :evil:

eeeeting

Webdesignlab said:
eeeeting said:
Sometimes we have to stay up late into midnight to watch the match and sometimes go to bars, which is not always permitted for a girl.

You are not allowed in bars if you are a woman? Or is because you are too young? Can you go with a man? Er ... I'll rephrase that ... if you are with a man are you permitted to go to a bar?

I cannot imagine any of our girls doing without their fix of alcohol and flirting becuse of a law, blimey. I am not having a go at PR, just seeing the difference in culture.

We have plenty of other stupid laws here also.

Actually, I am a senior in uni and our dorm building door is locked from 11pm to 6am--that's why I said not permitted out.Several weeks ago,when Arsenal played Inter at 03:45 Beijing Time,a friend(female) and I went out at 11pm and wandered outside untill the the matched kicked off and we went in a bar,the only one around our uni that is equipped to receive signals of that match.No law rules a 21-year-old out of a bar in China today,but I personally do not enjoy those smokes and noice.We would rather wander in a bookstore which opens around the clock. Hard to imagine?

eeeeting

Rupert said:
8 hours before? So 1500 kick off is a 0700 match for you!

Welcome anyway, as if you get to see more matches than us in England :evil:

right

and as far as I know, some live matches charge a fee to watch in ur country, but in China, not yet. haha
that's why one of my friend,also Arsenal fan, gave up her dream of studying abroad in UK.

Alexone234

hey, if a 15.00hr kick off is at 07.00hrs then every weekend can consist of world cup levels of drinking :)

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hello, its great to make new friends
Welcome to Arsenal-mania.
May I ask how did you become,an Arsenal supporter?

siddharth

Hello eeeeting welcome to this wonderland.
Hopefully you can persuade your other friends to become arsenal supporters and enlighten them about the ecstasy of being one.
By the way are you really a arsenal supporter or you watch arsenal games just for Robert Pires. :wink:
Just kidding :)

cheers

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Welcome to the forum :)

:!: Australia is 11 Hours ahead of london, so a 3pm kick off on Saturday in london is 2am on Sunday in Australia

Taozhe

A chinese gooner in the forum and a chick to begin with ;D

Hello ... NI Hao Ma ? :)

Wonder if u understand mandarin :p

PS: My PingYin is horrible :)

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom