• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I can reveal all on Pro 6 and Fifa 07 for the xbox 360!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harding

ok, as you know i was proper on the fence on what one of these footy titles to buy. Well today i went into town and played a few games of pro in woolworths and i was impressed!!!

this pro looks different to any other pro before, however it still plays like a dream and i real enjoyed beatin barcelona 3-0 (henry, walcott and rosicky)
The comentary is still ****, but the refs let things go and the game flows better than ever before!

after woopin ass on pro 6 i went into GAME and played on fifa 07....and once again i was impressed.
The graphics were un-****ing-believable, the gameplay was great and andy gray and martin tyler made the game feel so much more real than Peter and Trevor do on pro.
Unfortunetly i lost 1-0 to the spuds but i hit the bar with a trademark Henry curler and it was so realistic!

Guys i enjoyed both of these games a great deal and i realy cant fault any of them. At the end of the day it is going to come down to which one you enjoy the most, do not write off any of these games, all the bad things you have heard about both games do not compare to the good things.

My advice is try both, and then make youre decision!

unfortunetly i am still torn but i got 1 more day to decide!

hope this helps guys!

i be hapy to answer any questions about the in-game expirences of both these titles

Harding

oh and pro came out at lunch time today in portsmouth, i dont know why but it did so i brought it and i must say edit mode does cast a shadow over the game!!! but still a great play!!

seb_afc

Established Member
thanks mate, but there are already two threads discussing this topic. You could have just posted your reviews in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom