• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

*I`ve got* Winning Eleven 8 (Pro Evo4) It`s FANTASTIC!!

OoDy

http://www.konami.co.jp/press/2004/06/0 ... 06.01.html

* The game will be on DVD-Rom
* Master League teams increase by more than double, from 64 teams to 138
* More licenses for top teams in Spain, Italy, England, Germany, France, and Holland
* More than 200 total teams overall, club and national
* More elements added to the development/retirement of master league players
* Free-kick variety, able to select more than one player to be involved when taking free-kicks
* New modes for through pass and crossing, allowing more control to the player
* New feint turn, ball control techniques
* New soccer rules and game control help screens
* Friendlier pause menu with quick control view
* Referees will be seen on pitch during the game
*According to the pitch conditions, wear and tear/dirt will be see on the player's uniforms
* Editable trophy and league names
* JFA licenced Japan A team and Japan U23 team
* The game will have the "Roteiro" ball

teengooner

Yes Spartan, it is.

Personally I am looking forward to the release. I have been told by many friends that I have missed out by not buying Pro Evo 3

P.S Anyone getting GTA San Andreas?

EJub

I wonder if they now use the PC version to provide better preview screen photos. I would be thrilled if the PS2 looked that good.

dafish

well konami as well as the developers are all based in japan. i'd be freaked out if it was in english first. u guys will probably get it 6 months later...

in N. America maybe 1 yr later :cry:

dafish

some will some won't.

my guess is all the italians will. pretty much all the pes3 named players will be there with even more teams. i think.

brianfrance

Established Member
I really looking forward to have the next PES, but it won't come before October-November :? I'm boring with the team now, all are wrong ! I have created somes players, but it's very long.
GTA San Andreas is coming in October too I think

patrick42uk

Established Member
PES 4 will be the best game yet in the series, but apparantly the winning eleven series is always slightly better. i intend to get both. i think there are over 120 teams in total, with some from the brazilian leagues. there will also be real names for most european clubs and new stadiums. referees will be on the pitch, and there is a new freekick system with two players standing over the ball.

brianfrance, i hear that pes is bigger in france than it is here. is it true that mexes got to the finals of a national pes competition?! and that the french national squad are really into the game? i know the likes of dyer, jenas, ashley cole joe cole e.t.c are obsessed with it.

Aussie

Established Member
I read somewhere that David Bentley spends heaps of time playing Pro Ev. Maybe he should concerntrate on getting a decent haircut.

brianfrance

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
PES 4 will be the best game yet in the series, but apparantly the winning eleven series is always slightly better. i intend to get both. i think there are over 120 teams in total, with some from the brazilian leagues. there will also be real names for most european clubs and new stadiums. referees will be on the pitch, and there is a new freekick system with two players standing over the ball.

brianfrance, i hear that pes is bigger in france than it is here. is it true that mexes got to the finals of a national pes competition?! and that the french national squad are really into the game? i know the likes of dyer, jenas, ashley cole joe cole e.t.c are obsessed with it.
I just know Henry, Govou & co love to play at PES
For Mexes I'm not sure, will check this info !

EJub

If you haven't done this yet, it can incredibly fun.

Take the time to create 15 or so players by using mates or people in your family.
Go all the way, height, weight, facial appearence, name, and commentary name.
Make sure you make them one nationality of some country that you will never play with.

Then transfer all these players to that national team and you have created a team of
you and your mates. Don't forget to put you most clumsy mate in a keeper you can enjoy
shouting at him during the game.

This can add far more enjoyment to the game sometimes.

OoDy

Here`s An Update..

Check Kaka`s Hand.. Gloves On!! :shock:

01.jpg

200461216833371.jpg

200461216841110.jpg

200461216647701.jpg

WMM2.jpg

Release Date - 5th August 2004, Playstation2.

* Master League:
- Teams increase by more than double, from 64 teams to 138.
- Players now age, develop and retire, with stats rising and falling.
- You can start the ML with the proper team rather than the fake default ML players.

* Free-kick variety, able to select more than one player to be involved when taking free-kicks, in-direct free-kicks available
* Injury Time indicator, counting down how much injury time is left
* No online play
* Re-worked AI
* New penalty-kick and free-kick styles
* New player abilities; Keep Dribble, Line Positioning, Side Player, Centre Player, Sliding
* Many new animations
* Player models redone
* 6 star difficulty unlockable in WEShop[/img]

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom