• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I want the pool game to be our 'performance of the season'!!

mood

Mainly, to prove we are not falling down and are still one of the greatest sides. I also want this to be a very good performance so it can put a SMILE on my face and make me forget of this weeks horrors.

Go Arsenal F.C., show us what you can do.

Starting 11 for today:

Lehmann

Lauren Toure Campbell Cole

Ljungberg Vieira Gilberto Pires

Bergkamp Henry

..glad to see Gilberto is back. Now we can know if we're better with/without him.

Alexone234

Edu has been slighlty off for a couple of games. Gilberto is good enough to fill in there. Paddy will have to focus on an inform Gerrard, knowing that if we ensure good supply to Henry and Reyes that Liverpoop defence can fold.

Andrew

Based on the second half it just about was. Great stuff, looking champion material again. Great boost to our confidence and belief, because I just about lost it really. Glad I was proven wrong.

Mark

Established Member
Wasn't quite our performance of the season but in terms of the importance of the result it will go down as a memorable game. I haven't seen the goals yet but I badly want to. Is there anywhere online you can see highlighs for free? I'm not a member of Arsenal plus sadly.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Great teams can pull out unexpected results.

Inter was one, and now Liverpool is another result which I had big doubts about. But they've pulled it off,

Over the moon right now. :p :p

Senght

Great win. Superb Hnery hattrick from the best player in the world at the mo. Wengerball is back. Hurray!

Yes, great performance in the second half. Just the thing we needed to lift us :D

Henry's second (Arsenal's third) goal was sublime. His typical finishing.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom